Monday 5 January 2015

OUGD405 STUDIO BRIEFS 3 AND 4 - TIME MANAGEMENT PLAN

To help me to manage my time better with doing to briefs within the space of two weeks, I produced an action plan to help me to organise my time better, and so that I keep on top of all my work.

I have separated my two weeks into two sections, so that the first week is dedicated to studio brief 3 and the second week dedicated to studio brief 4. I did this so that I can focus on each brief individually, so I don't mix up ideas. I am planning on printing off everything that is needed for these two briefs the day before deadline day, to give me as much chance to finish them off as possible. I am saving the weekend of the 17th and 18th for all my blogging, because by then I would have finished all of my practical work. During this weekend I am also planning on doing my design boards for these two briefs, so that weekend is going to be jam packed. Throughout these two weeks though if I have a moment spare, I will try and do some blogging and some of my design boards, to minimise the amount of time I will have to work that weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment