Saturday 31 January 2015

OUGD406 MONOPRINT INDUCTION

Before I got briefed my next module I undertook a mono printing induction down at the Vernon Street campus. I thoroughly enjoyed this induction as I had never done mono printing before, and found it really simple and easy to do, and I was able to produce a whole range of variations of pattern really simply, and only using very basic shapes as well.

These are the stencils that I used, as well as a couple of circles of different sizes as well.



These are the prints I produced:



















This is one of the plates I ended up with after my last print, which I liked the colours on it, as they are vibrant and bold, unlike many of the prints I had produced, due to he nature of mono printing.


I thought mono printing was such an easy and varied method of printing, and it wasn't laborious either as many printing methods are, and I thought about definitely using this as a method of production for one of my projects in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment